Basic Module Sustainability Report
The basic module of CSRmanager is the Reporting Software, offered in German and English, allowing you to easily and efficiently create a sustainability report. A browser-based application (SaaS) with login offers the right to create and manage unlimited numbers of reports as well as free access to the learning platform CSR-Academy.org.
- 1 User Account
- Browser based application (Software-as-a-Service – SaaS)
- Unlimited access to CSRmanager and creating an unlimited number of reports
- Gratis user account for CSR-Academy
- Advanced security (SSL Code)
- Automatic updates & server maintenance
- Individually configurable materiality selection
- With due regard to stakeholder claims in the financial sector (EFFAS, RobecoSAM)
- Clear dashboard
- Post-it function for own notes
- Form-based calculation of greenhouse gas emissions (Scope 1-3)
- Hosting on german server
- Client service online & via phone
Annual fee. Automatically extended for another 12 months, unless it is canceled in writing three months before the scheduled renewal.
Integrated CSR standards:
|Global Reporting Initiative GRI G4||GRI G4|
The G4 guidelines of the Global Reporting Initiative are the globally recognized measure for CSR reports.
|UN Global Compact COP||UN Global Compact COP|
Worldwide largest CSR initiative under reign of the UN. CoP reports exclusively for members of the UN Global Compact.
|The German Sustainability Code (DNK)||The German Sustainability Code (DNK)|
Easy to use also for beginners and small and medium size companies. Featured solutions for chosen sectors.
|DNK/GRI Finance||DNK/GRI Finance|
This format was created especially for banks and insurances.
Levels: DNK/DSGV-Guideline and GRI Sector Supplements
Industriespezifische Risiken nach RobecoSAM, Mitherausgeber des weltweit anerkannten Dow Jones Sustainability Index.
|ISO 26000||ISO 26000: 2010 SR|
ISO Leitfaden zur gesellschaftlichen Verantwortung von Unternehmen.
ESG-Kennzahlen der European Federation of Financial Analysts Societies (EFFAS).
|GHGP||Greenhouse Gas Protocoll|
Praktische Klimaempfehlungen von WRI und WBCSD als CO2-Leitfaden für Unternehmen